[Zope] HELP!!!

PenguinHO@aol.com PenguinHO@aol.com
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:50:26 EDT

I was reading the administrator's guide and I came acrross the need to use
the EMERGENCY USER. I accidentally changed the admin password. I was trying
to change another user accounts password and instead changed that one. I
typed in 43046 as the password, but it made it 8 characters when i went back,
before I knew it I accidentally logged out of zope and now I am stuck with
the admin password as some unknown 8 characters. I treid the emergency user
and it doesn't work

I went to command prompt in Windows 2000 and i went to C:/Python22
then ran "python C:\PROGRA~1\NFHL\zpasswd.py access" from the prompt
I filled out the form but the emergency user does not work.

I tried logging in through my browser. Am I supposed to log in a differnt way
wth the emergency user? I just need to change the admin password back.

BTW:
I love Zope. Keep up the good work.

Thanks,
-Daniel