[Zope] Is Zope 3's HTTP server ready?

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 15:30:11 -0400

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 08:21:01PM +0100, Hamish Lawson wrote:
> From what I've read on this list, Zope 3's HTTP server looks like it has a
> good design; my question is whether it is in a ready enough state yet to
> do simple object publishing on a production server, either using Zope 3's
> own path traversal mechanisms or by passing the request on to Quixote.

Hi Hamish,

Having seen your question on the Z3 list already, let me give you a quick
quess as to why no answer has been given yet. Shane Hathaway has become a
father again last week, and he isn't in this week to answer emails, and he
is the most likely person to give you an answer for your question. And Jim
Fulton is away in India at the moment. On the whole, our offices are rather
empty right now, lots of people are out for one reason or another.

--
Martijn Pieters