[Zope] zope and forms

Alexis Roda arv@si.urv.es
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 14:18:01 +0200

Hi all,
I have a couple of questions:

A form contains a <input name="foo:int">. If I leave the input empty,
when I submit the form zope complains about "integer value expected".
Ok, the empty string is not a valid integer value, but sometimes it is
right to leave an input field blank. Is there a way to take ride of this
or should I use string values and check the received values in then
method/script?

Is it possible to make zope accept dates entered into <input
name="foo:date"> formated acording to DD/MM/YYYY?

How can I create a new role from a python script?

TIA
Regards
--
                                  ////