[Zope] dtml tree quest (expanding individual items)

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:44:25 -0700

Hi,
I have a frames based page in which one frame is a dtml-tree
representing a LocalFS, and the other frame shows the contents of the
file on which a user has clicked on in the tree.

Now in the contents frame the pages have internal links which are
basically other pages somewhere in the tree. Now I can get the id (in
the LocalFS) of the link on which a user clicks.

Is it possible to expand  the parent node(in case it has no children) of
an object ,or itself (in case it has children) given the id of an object
in a dtml-tree?

TIA
AM

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes