[Zope] Warning: Download Zope-2.5.1-linux2-x86.tgz (5979458 b ytes) with Windows XP

Mon, 14 Oct 2002 13:37:29 -0700

This is likely a bug with WinZip or your web browser.  Your best bet is
likely to download it and then rename it.

P.S. Please do not post in HTML / with Images to this list.

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: sim [mailto:siming@videotron.ca]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 1:28 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Warning: Download Zope-2.5.1-linux2-x86.tgz (5979458 bytes)
with Windows XP

Hi Zope staff,

I have this slight problem whenever I try to download
Zope-2.5.1-linux2-x86.tgz .  Instead of being able to save the with the
extension ".tgz" it saves it as ".gz" As I'm new to Linux I'm wondering if
this is one of the reason I can't seem to follow McDonc's Installation
tutorial (step 5). I took the liberty of saving a screenshot of the dl for
you to see.