[Zope] Generating lists of dicionaries from properties

Andreas Brinner abrinner@gmx.de
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 01:04:04 +0200

> Sure, you could use something itemValues() to get a list of items in a
> folder, then some combination of:

I think, that you have misunderstood me. The thing is, that I would like to
have this dictionary list stored in a string property, so that a python
script can
1. generate this list of dictionaries
2. create new items in a folder, with this properties

So your solution doesn't work, because the items are subject to create and
not already available...

Anyway, thank you for your answer. If I don't find an other solution, I can
think about creating a tree structure as a pattern, which I then replicate.
This would be a solution, but not so nice :-(

 Andreas