[Zope] extreme newbie questions

John Fink jbfink@library.ucsf.edu
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 13:55:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hey folks,

I'm a systems administrator at a university library in San Francisco, and
about a week or so ago I set up a Zope installation for one of my users;
he was able to become the administrator and start developing, but just
yesterday he found that when he accessed the Zserver (let's say the
Zserver runs on port 2323 -- when he goes to "http://machine:2323") he got
the simple message "Not Found".  Nothing else, no errors on the page,
nada.  I can't get anything either.  He claims he didn't do anything
yesterday that might have hosed the operation, but I'm at a loss -- I
don't know enough about Zope to do an effective diagnoses.  Any nudges or
clues would be greatly appreciated.

jf