[Zope] Dreamweaver 4 can't create certain files

Tim Wilson wilson@visi.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:49:43 -0500

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 06:54:11AM +0200, Andreas Jung wrote:
> - zope version ?
> - ftp or webdav?
> - any error messages?
> - using Dreamweaver 4 Demo?

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm using Zope 2.5.1 with ftp
on port 8021. It's the full version of Dreamweaver 4. The error message
is

An FTP error occurred - cannot put index.htm.
426 Error creating file.

I had already created a DTML method called index_html that contained the
code

<dtml-var index.htm>

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com