[Zope] Efficient Processing Of Large ZCatalog Queries

VanL vlindberg@verio.net
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:04:24 -0600

Yes, the time is spent in the pseudocode loop, not in the dtml.  Sorry
that wasn't clearer.  However, the dtml waits for the loop to completely
finish processing before it will display the result page.  One of the
things that I am curious about is a method to display the results as
they become available.  (As I noted in the original message,
REQUEST.RESPONSE.write doesn't seem to be working for me in my current
setup.

Thanks,

Van