[Zope] Hi! need help on searching objects.

Jaroslav Lukesh lsh@wo.cz
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 08:55:33 +0100

Here is a snippet code for old document listing (it is from my Old docume=
nt
listing howto at zope.org, do a list of all howtos).

<dtml-in "zaprdek(bobobase_modification_time=3D_.DateTime()-60,
        bobobase_modification_time_usage=3D'range:max')"
        sort=3Dbobobase_modification_time reverse>
<dtml-var bobobase_modification_time fmt=3D"%d-%m-%y %H:%M">
"zaprdek.getpath(data_record_id_)"></a>
<dtml-if owner_info><dtml-with owner_info mapping><B><dtml-var id></B>
[&dtml-path;]</dtml-with>
<dtml-else><I>!!! not owned !!!</I>
</dtml-if><br>
</dtml-in>

Regards JL.

| Odes=EDlatel: michael.ta=F1ag <almightymike@yahoo.com>

I'm new to zope. i'm developing a page that needs to search for files
inside the site. following instructions on the web on how to use zcatalog=
,
i was able to make a simple search engine. It showed the results that I
needed. My problem is how do I make these results, say the ID, point to t=
he
object it refers to? Can anyone help me. Thank you!