[Zope] Low cost zope hosting?

Garry Galinsky garry@galinsky.net
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:57:56 -0600

Try zettai.net (http://zettai.net/ZopeHosting/).  They are excellent to
work with, reasonably priced, and offer all the Zope products that most
applications need.

Garry Galinsky
garry@galinsky.net
(403) 667-4777
(403) 667-4744 Fax=20

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org] On Behalf Of
Nagle, Robert
Sent: October 18, 2002 12:03
To: 'zope@zope.org'
Subject: [Zope] Low cost zope hosting?

I'm looking for a low cost web host for zope.=20
Some things I've noticed on the zope solution provider directory=A0
http://www.zope.org/Resources/ZSP=20
Is that most of these don't have prices (probably because they are
offering more than just hosting but additional support and
customization) or that the hosting costs are substantially above for
example, php/apache/mysql hosting companies. Good Php/mysql hosting
companies are now going for as low as $10-15 a month. One with zope
doesn't have to be THAT cheap, but it shouldn't cost an arm and a leg
either.=20
I'm not looking for a host for a production environment, just for a
personal/semi-play environment, but one with scripting support for php
and mysql.=A0 I am running zope=A0 from my (illegal) home web server and =
can
always use the free zope hosting http://www.nipltd.net/Free
Services, but I am curious about what solutions other zope developers
are opting for these days.=A0=20
Are you just getting standard php/mysql hosting and then paying/begging
for the hosting company to let you run zope?=20

Robert Nagle=20
Technical Writer, Trainer & Linux Aficionado=20
www.idiotprogrogrammer.com=20
Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments!=20
See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html=20
"In times of drastic change, the learners will inherit the future. Those

who have finished learning find themselves equipped to live in a world=20
that no longer exists."... Eric Hoffer=20