[Zope] howto set up a large set of users in a school

Tim Freund tim@freunds.net
19 Oct 2002 02:07:25 -0500

If the users already exist in MySQL, would it be possible to keep them
there and use some sort of database authentication scheme?

I am currently using the LDAPUserFolder to connect with my corporate
LDAP directory... there are some kinks that I need to work out, but as
far as enabling authentication of (potentially) 3000 folks, it was a 5
minute job.

good luck,

Tim