[Zope] extra parameters in dtml-var

Andreas Brinner abrinner@gmx.de
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 22:11:48 +0200

My problem is, that it is too complicated, in my opinion. Would it be so
unlogical to add all additional paramters to the namespace? It would have
already been usefull for me in some cases. Think of a template that creates
some special frame around an image (for example a table with subtitle and
border). I would like to call it in that way:
 <dtml-var my_frame image="my_image">

O.K. I could call it with dtml-let or as a python expression passing the
parameter, but imho this is more confusing than extra parameters.

Andreas