[Zope] putting file into just created directory

Jorg E. Rødsjø jorgelr@stud.ntnu.no
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 21:57:16 +0200

I have a document which looks like this :

<dtml-call expr="photoArchive.manage_addFolder(id=photo_title, title='')">

<dtml-call expr="photoArchive.[photo_title].manage_addImage(id='',
title=photo_title, file=file)">

Which gets called with photo_title, id and file as arguments. In the second
call I want to add the image to the newly created folder, but I have found
that just using the photo_title argument does not do it. The brackets[] are
not in the code, just to highlight what does not work.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

-jorg