[Zope] Re: CSV (Was: Perl scripts)

Andreas Tille tillea@rki.de
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:28:45 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Andy McKay wrote:

> http://www.zope.org/Members/andym/wiki/SampleApp
Thanks for the links.  I think I've found the problem why I failed
here.  Your wrote:

    Then create a regular Perl Script (not an *unrestricted* Perl Script)
    by visiting the Zope management interface and choosing "Script (Perl)"
    from the "Add" dropdown.  Give it the following body and arguments:

There is no "Script (Perl)" entry in my installation and I found no hint
to a product which provides this functionality in my Zope 2.5.1
installation (Debian GNU/Linux 3.0).

I guess I have to install the zope-perl stuff from ActiveState, right?

> http://www.zope.org/Members/andym/wiki/SampleApp2
>
> and more is outlined in the (ugh PowerPoint) presentation here
>
> http://www.zope.org/Members/andym/ZopePerl.ppt
Tried it with ppthtml and got a reasonable document to view.
I wonder how I could get "Perl Script (Unrestricted)".
I guess here the same problem if missing zope-perl?

Thanks

      Andreas.