[Zope] Zope 2.6.0 hanging up something

cyrille cyrilleml@kbuilder.net
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 22:52:39 +0200

hello,

is there some of you getting Zope 2.6.0 hanging up something ??

Some time last uploaded Zope 2.6.0 stopping to answer on http port. Zope
is alive, I can see it's threads with 'ps' command.
I've to restart it to get it back answering.
Nothing is reporting in Z2.log, nothing on da console when I lauch it in
foreground.

The only difference between that new Zope and my older Zope
(Zope-2.4.2-linux2-x86)
is that I'm lauching Zope via 'su' command to get it running under user
'zope'.

here some details of my configuration :

- Linux www1 2.2.14 #3 SMP Wed Mar 29 20:53:14 CEST 2000 i686 unknown
- Zope-2.6.0-linux2-x86

Perhaps there are some tips to try to know more about incident, please
if you know tell me, because I'm not a expert on Zope server. I'm only a
Zope Manager ;o)

cyrille