[Zope] Zsync errors

Adam Getchell AdamG@hrrm.ucdavis.edu
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:29:51 -0700

Hello all,

I moved Zope from an old box to a new one. I installed Zope 2.5.1 (same as
previous version), copied all of the products in the lib/python/Products,
and copied data.fs to /var/data.fs

There are 3 boxes: zopetest, zopedevel, and production, with ZSyncs of
DEVEL, STAGING, and PROD respectively.

Zsyncer seems to have broken between migrations, even though parameters are
the same:

 There was a problem with that comparison.

Error:

    * ProtocolError
    * <ProtocolError for zopetest.hr.ucdavis.edu:80/STAGING: 500 Internal
Server Error>

Things to check:

    * Your destination ZSyncer is where it is meant to be.
    * The destination server is running and accessible.
    * The user "zopeadmin" has the right to access ZSyncer.
    * The password for "zopeadmin" is correct.

My destination has the same old Zsync instance. Zope is running and
accessible. My account and permissions haven't changed, as they're drawn
from the same data.fs.

Any clues?

Thanks,

*	Adam Getchell
AdamG@hrrm.ucdavis.edu
*	System Architect/Programmer			(530) 752-1584
*	Human Resources Information Systems	http://www.hr.ucdavis.edu/
"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability in the opponent." -- Sun Tzu