[Zope] Zsync errors

Adam Getchell AdamG@hrrm.ucdavis.edu
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:50:00 -0700

Hello all,

I updated my Zopedevel and Zopetest servers to Zope 2.6.0. The new Zsync
error (Zsync 0.4.5) is:

There was a problem with that comparison.

Error:
TypeError
request() got an unexpected keyword argument 'verbose'
Things to check:
Your destination ZSyncer is where it is meant to be.
The destination server is running and accessible.
The user "zopeadmin" has the right to access ZSyncer.
The password for "zopeadmin" is correct.

Curiouser and curiouser ...

--Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Getchell [mailto:AdamG@hrrm.ucdavis.edu]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 9:56 PM
To: 'Andy McKay'; zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] Zsync errors

Andy,

Hmmm, I changed it back to not using port 80. If you go to
http://zopetest.hr.ucdavis.edu/STAGING you get "Zope staging synchronizer"
which is the comment for my Zsync defined as:

ZSyncer at  /STAGING
Edit ZSyncer

Title:  Zope staging synchronizer

So I'm looking right at it. Still getting (from Zopedevel):

"There was a problem with that comparison.

Error:
ProtocolError
<ProtocolError for zopetest.hr.ucdavis.edu/STAGING: 500 Internal Server
Error>
Things to check:
Your destination ZSyncer is where it is meant to be.
The destination server is running and accessible.
The user "zopeadmin" has the right to access ZSyncer.
The password for "zopeadmin" is correct.

I know the accounts in question have access rights, as I just logged on
using them.

So, your comment means that when I try to sync Zopedevel --> Zopetest, which
end is failing?

Thanks for your help,

--Adam