[Zope] Zsync errors

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:04:24 -0700

Did you see the earlier email where I posted a new version of ZSyncer?
--
  Andy McKay
  www.agmweb.ca

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam Getchell" <AdamG@hrrm.ucdavis.edu>
To: "'Andy McKay'" <andy@agmweb.ca>; "Tony McDonald"
<tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk>; <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 7:55 PM
Subject: RE: [Zope] Zsync errors

Hi all,

If I'm understanding you correctly, I just need to remove xmlrpclib.py and
xmlrpclib.pyc from $ZOPEINSTANCE\lib\python for Zope 2.6.0. However, doing
this on zopedevel and zopetest and restarting the services doesn't resolve
the issue:

There was a problem with that comparison.

Error:
TypeError
request() got an unexpected keyword argument 'verbose'
Things to check:
Your destination ZSyncer is where it is meant to be.
The destination server is running and accessible.
The user "zopeadmin" has the right to access ZSyncer.
The password for "zopeadmin" is correct.

This has become a rather high priority item, so I appreciate your help
greatly.

--Adam