[Zope] iptables locks out zope ftp

Roel Van den Bergh roel@planetinterior.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:32:20 +0200

Thanks for the quick respond :-)

Tried this first without succes
# Load Modules
/sbin/modprobe ip_tables
/sbin/modprobe ip_conntrack
/sbin/modprobe ip_nat_ftp ports=21,8021
/sbin/modprobe ip_conntrack_ftp ports=21,8021
/sbin/modprobe ip_conntrack_irc

Then tried the following:

[root@server sbin]# rmmod ip_nat_ftp
[root@server sbin]# insmod ip_nat_ftp ports=21,8021

worked fine

but I do not seem to be able to do the same with ip_conntrack_ftp

[root@server sbin]# rmmod ip_conntrack_ftp
ip_conntrack_ftp: Device or resource busy

used Webmin to track down dependencies without succes

tried to use depmod but it doesn't help me

[root@server sbin]# depmod -n ip_conntrack_ftp
# module             id=string
# pci module         vendor     device     subvendor  subdevice  class
class_mask driver_data
# isapnp module      cardvendor carddevice driver_data vendor     function
# usb module         match_flags idVendor idProduct bcdDevice_lo
bcdDevice_hi bDeviceClass bDeviceSubClass bDeviceProtocol bInterfaceClass
bInterfaceSubClass bInterfaceProtocol driver_info
# module             pattern
# ieee1394 module    match_flags vendor_id model_id specifier_id version
# module             id

Any hints?
TIA, Roel.