[Zope] <noscript> and dtml

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 18:14:25 -0700

The problem is there are too many pages to apply this kind of a solution
(thanks to a previous developer). Also regarding Tino's solution, it is
for security purposes, however the to-be-secured items are mainly videos
several megs in size which I wouldnt want to put in a database, so much
as I hate javascript I dont really seem to have much of a choice. I was
hoping I could work around that... but seems I cant.
Thanks anyway
AM

Raising an error page if someone decides to live without
javascript because of security concerns is not really good style.

Sure there are exceptions where JS is really required because
otherwise its to complex or slow to provide functionality,
but one should really weight it out.