[Zope] Webdav and cookie based authentication: exUserFolder compared to cookie crumbler

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 03:08:28 +0300

Hi,

I've been setting up my new development enviroment and have had some
problems with exUserFolder - in cases where the service has used cookies
based authentication. I've mounted my zope-service with davfs and
accessed it well, but problems have risen when I have needed to write
through webdav - since the authentication has not worked.

However when I've used cookie crumbler to provide the cookie based
authentication - everything has worked fine. Has anyone else seen and
seen this to happen -- and is there something that should / could be done?

-huima