[Zope] Re: [Zope-CMF] Using XRon to backup my portal

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 10:53:50 -0500

i have never seen it that the original file is "frozen" during that
copy operation. i have successfully copied Data.fs files up to 5 GB (on
linux) without any indication that the website had any trouble. if you
can verify that the original turns "read-only" during the copy then
that could be a windoze-only thing.

jens