[Zope] Copying Data.fs (was Re: Using XRon to backup my portal)

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 20:41:02 -0500

FileStorage only appends at the end of the file. the only thing that
could happen is bad records at the end of your copy. the ZODB code is
already intelligent enough to shave that off all by itself.

why don't you just try and see how it works?

jens