[Zope] Squishdot Error on Zope 2.6.0

Jerome Alet alet@librelogiciel.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:39:23 +0100

On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 02:29:02PM +0000, Chris Withers wrote:
> Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> >you're correct, ZCatalog has seen many changes. but instead of giving up
> >and hardcoding an expected environment just a couple more lines of code
> >can go a long way towards ameliorating the impact of those changes.
>
> I'm with Jerome on this one, go bait somewhere else...

too bad I fundamentally agree with Jens here ;-)

theorically, what Jens says is better coding method.

However we all know that the difference between theory and practice
is that in theory there's no difference between theory and practice.

that's why I perfectly understand that Chris doesn't really care
about this : no-one makes perfect programs (Knuth excepted ?)

bye,

Jerome Alet