[Zope] Can anyone tell me where exactly to put the squishdot folder on a w2k /zope 2.60 install?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:21:10 +0000

Harry lee wrote:
> Sorry, I hit reply, usually that goes to whatever list.
> For a community that's supposed to be helpful, your attitude is not
> very.

You try catching up on 450 mails in an hour and see how helpful you feel ;-)

>>>Just noticed it. Wasn't in full- screen mode, sorry. As
>>
>>with so many

This kind of carelessnes also doesn't endear people to be helpful. You get as
good as you give with open source, as I'm sure you know...

Where did you put it, exactly?

>>>Nope.

Then it's not where its supposed to be :-(

cheers,

Chris