[Zope] wrap-up, zope list reply-to?

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:16:05 -0800

Just to wrap up the last two issues, it looks like Squishdot may have been
going into a second installation of Zope and the person who installed Zope
as root was referred over to this how-to:
http://www.zope.org/Members/mcdonc/HowTos/zopeinstall/ZOPE-INSTALL-HOWTO

Of course, neither answer made it to the list because my mail client
doesn't add the list to the To: line unless I hit Reply To All and I forgot
to change the addressee both times.  Duh.

Has there been any discussion of adding the list address to the Reply-To
field?  Is the fact that we don't have this considered a feature, rather
than a bug?   The fact that I get duplicate responses to most of my posts
suggests that most here are in the habit of using Reply To All... is that
really by design?

Just curious...

Dylan