[Zope] zclass propertysheets

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 21:31:21 +0100

Danny Morgan writes:
 > for some reason, I can get some propertysheet information, but not others:
 >
 > with 'history' being a property sheet of  a ZClass,
 >
 > These work:
 >      return(context.propertysheets.history.propertyMap())
 >
 >      return(context.propertysheets.history.getPropertyType('recent'))
 >
 > But not this:
 >
 >     return(context.propertysheets.history.getProperty('recent'))
 >

 > Any clues will be appreciated
You forget to give us enough clues to help you:

    Error Type, Error Value and traceback, if "does not work" means an exception

    precise error description, if "does not work" means something else.

In your case, I can expect that "context" does not have the property
"recent". Then, "getProperty" will return "None".
ZPublisher and your brower will behave strange when they see the "None".

Dieter