[Zope] MS Access Db

Mark Gibson mark@dimensional.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:57:10 -0700 (MST)

Thank you.  I'm sure I'll provide you many opportunities to answer questions
on this list.  :)

Hey,  here's one.  Can you provide a link to what you're using?  I found
Z ODBC DA - but that's a binary realese for win32 only,  and I'm using
linux.

It looks like there are a few other possibilites.  There's this how to:

http://www.zope.org/Members/zorton/zope_linux_to_mssqlserver

This talks about connect to a WinNt-MSSQLServer from linux.  Is this the
same thing as the MS Access DB?  I'm quite unfamiliar with MS products,
so any help is appreciated.

Mark