[Zope] Helpppp - Problems with big files

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 19:29:07 +0100

Try again with the chunks, this is the way to go. See OFS/Image.py for how
this is done by Zope's File and Image objects.

There are some Products that may help you with serving local files. LocalFS
and ExternalFile come to my mind.

Stefan

--On Mittwoch, 30. Oktober 2002 18:49 +0100 Antonio Beamud Montero