[Zope] Re: MySQL-Python problems on Win32

Hirendra Hindocha hiren_hindocha@attbi.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:52:36 -0800

Bryan,

The workaround to your problem is -
1. Install Python2.1.3 on your machine
2. Install Mysql-Python package. It should find Python this time
3. Copy the installed files to the Zope/Python directory.
4. Install MySQLDa.

You should now be able to access the Mysql db through Zope