[Zope] dtml sessions?

Greg Conway greg@gmlnt.com
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 05:25:56 +0100

Thanks Chris, Chris and Quentin!

But contrary to my earlier findings, it turns out the session var is not
staying in memory....

Does this mean I haven't got the necessary part of Zope installed?

The session item first comes up as follows:

SESSION id: 10309401531156298065, token: 42527132A0c0Y8rr7Ag, contents:
[('TrolleyQty', '1'), ('TrolleyStockNo', '4')]

but when I move to another form and view the request there, the session now
reads:

SESSION <Python Method object at 0x86292d0>

actually, the session appears under "lazy items" the second time around, do
I have to refresh it or something every time? in which case I could just
re-store the REQUEST var every time, but this seems a lot of hassle to do
this on every form!! or is it still there and I'm just not reading it
properly?

I cannot get the list function to work! but maybe sorting this out will sort
that out as well....

so have I just got something switched off I can switch on?

thanks all!

Regards,

Greg.