[Zope] Re: TAL: getting container of template

Jochen Haeberle listen@midras.de
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 08:29:28 +0200

Hi Evan,

using container/id, it still shows another folder as expected, but I
guess I know what's going on...

container returns the folder the "main" template is in, not the
template the code itself is in, probably due to inside-out macro
expansion.

So that behaviour is okay, but still no way to go for a navigation :-(

Jochen