[Zope] Attrib exceptions and None objects under heavy load?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 03 Sep 2002 09:56:21 +0100

Etienne,

Firstly, please don't post in HTML.

Etienne Labuschagne wrote:
> Hmm, it seems as if I am the only one with this problem.

Seems so, you got any interesting Products or External Methods (or
pactches/monkey fixes/etc) installed?

> It is probably best to move the very finely grained data into a
> relational type DB - I'm not sure that Zope is great for a lot of small
> object creation/deletion cycles anyway.

I presume you mean 'ZODB', not 'Zope'. And I'd disagree. The number of
creation/deletion cycles only influences the size at which a filestorage will grow.

cheers,

Chris