[Zope] Need local help

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Tue, 03 Sep 2002 16:07:28 -0400

Doug Chamberlin wrote:

> Anyone in the Boston, MA area who can give me some help getting
> LocalFS working in a small Zope setup? This is my first python/Zope
> effort and I'm stuck. For an experienced person I wouldn't think it
> would take more than an hour or two of tutoring to get past the
> problems I have.

Out of curiousity, have you ever hopped on the #zope channel on IRC?
 Most of the time there are a core set of lurkers who can actually
answer questions if you pose it cogently enough.

I'm sure you have people in Boston that can help; but I exepect that
there are folks on the IRC channel that can help you too. Use
irc.openprojects.net as a server, and join #zope.