[Zope] PDF Zope Book freakyness

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:01:38 -0700

Because, as I noted, it only happens with that file. That doesn't mean
acrobat is not buggy but it does mean that file is special, special in a bad
way.

I'm sure both components are in error in some way but I'm not likely to have
much influence with Adobe.

BTW, it's not the Reader I'm talking about here. I have Reader installed,
sure, but it's Acrobat (sans 'Reader') that most likely adds the PDF
Properties tab. That's why I imagine very few other folks have seen this.