[Zope] [ANN] WhoZnext Rental Agency Waitlist Product

James Johnson tacomabbs@hotmail.com
Tue, 03 Sep 2002 22:21:09 +0000

James Johnson and Tacoma Information Technology are proud to release a
preview version 1.0 beta 1 of the WhoZnext zope product to the Zope
community. This product allows Rental agencies to keep track of people
waiting to rent units from them. I believe you can also use it for other
objects. This product is usable now but we still need to do some work on the
UI. This product uses ODBC for data storage. There will be an issue
collector at http://www.tacomait.com