[Zope] External editor and images

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 08:58:41 -0400

Please CC the list.

If you want to put new images in a page, you will probably need to load t=
hem=20
on the server first.

Frontpage has FTP capabilities, you could use that facility to upload the=
=20
images, or just use the ZMI.

That said, I'm not sure how ideal Frontpage's interaction with Zope could=
 ever=20
be. Frontpage expects a "Frontpage aware" server to play with so that you=
 can=20
use its features. Zope does not support these Frontpage extensions.

-Casey