[Zope] PDF Zope Book freakyness

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:09:36 -0700

To clarify: I'm not opening the file, I'm not talking about IE, and I'm not
talking about Reader. I'm getting file properties from The Explorer... you
know, the big GUI thing with the icons and drive letters. Sure, MS insists
it can't be separated from IE, but we know better.

I agree that opening files under Acrobat's OLE/COM/ActiveX browser
integrating thing is generally not stable but that has nothing to do with my
problem.

Thanks for the help but i'm satisfied the 2.6 book will be created
differently and probably not have this problem.