OT: HTML (was Re: [Zope] Using PyDoc with Zope products)

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 19:06:50 +0200

Richard Jones writes:
 > On Tue, 3 Sep 2002 7:26 pm, Chris Withers wrote:
 > Etienne is supplying both a plain text and HTML version of the message. Please
 > configure your email reader to display the plain text part in preference.
Etienne and others should not post HTML, neither alone nor together
with another format.

At least I refuse to read messages containing HTML: they are often
four to ten times larger than necessary. And, unfortunately,
my email reader insists to use the highest quality variant present
in the message. Thus, they are killed unread.

Dieter