[Zope] InterBase to SAP DB

Vitor Varalonga vpedrosa@ciberbit.pt
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 14:30:14 +0100

--------------6F30D0134971C2217DB3E660

    Hi!

    Although this subject is not exactly Zope related, I thought I'd
still try to throw in question, since many of the subscribers are well
aware of this area.
    I've developed an application with Zope and all the data is stored
in an InterBase database. After some study and research, I decided to
move on to SAP DB.
    Therefore, I'd like to know if anyone knows of a software that
could easily export the database from InterBase to SAP DB.
    I've tried to use SQL Enterprise Manage, but even though he manages
to successfully create the tables, it stucks when it comes to
transferring
the tables' content.

kind regards,

Vitor Varalonga