[Zope] suppressing tracebacks

Oliver Skiebe oliver.skiebe@gmx.net
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 20:50:48 +0200

ehhhm -=20
sorry for this one, but it doesn=B4t seem to work out -
so i=B4m setting an environment variable, f.i.
in /etc/profile (starting zope as root, i.e. nobody)...
like BOBO_DEBUG_MODE=3Dno
correct this far?

ps -ef gives me a

/.../z2.py -D -X -w <portnum>

manually specifying -D at start time ends up saying

/.../z2.py -D -X -w <portnum> -D

editing ./start so that zope is started like

/.../z2.py -X -w <portnum>

still gives me those darn tracebacks -
sorry again, no clue ...
thank you eternally for a hint,