[Zope] Zope/Python Error -- Please Help!

Deb B. intranetdeb@yahoo.com
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:35:59 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1803032340-1031344559=:14028

Hello everyone. I'm new to this list and still a newbie to Zope/Python. I have spent weeks developing an intranet with the Python/Zope product. I had the pages designed, had certain products installed and customized to my liking, etc. and all was well but today I encountered what might have been a fatal error to Zope and now I cannot even access it through the management screen and python is returning a series of errors and then kicking out its connection to Zope. I have posted a file on the web that includes screen captures (I hope this is ok..I don't know what else to do!) that will hopefully provide someone who is far more advanced than I some insight to this problem and perhaps provide a resolution. It is a WordPad file and in it I also explain the events leading up to the errors, etc. as well as screen captures of the errors. I certainly appreciate any assistance anyone can provide...

File locations: (Access to this file is only available to people with Yahoo! IDs)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/intranetdeb/lst?.dir=/Zope

and