[Zope] why shall I use Zope?

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 06:58:54 -0700

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 05:21:44PM +0800, Newbie wrote:
> There are a lot of website builder such as Frontpage.
> With frontpage, one can manage his/her website locally, update it and
> synchronize the contentt with the server.

I do this with zsyncer; I run zope on my home computer too.

> Could anyone just give me idea why would I prefer to use Zope for small
> scale website?

don't know if you would. but I like zsyncer, structured text,
and the modular approach that lets you put common things in
one place and easily swap them out and/or customize in subfolders.
--

Paul Winkler
"Welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"