[Zope] FTP defaults, overloading, or monkeypatching?

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 19:52:09 +0200

What you need is a PUT_factory. Just drop it in the folder where you want
it to do its magic or somewhere it can be acquired. An example PUT_factory
is here: <http://www.zope.org/Members/shh/Patches/PUT_factory.py>

If you are working with the CMF you can use the content_type_registry.

Stefan

--On Montag, 09. September 2002 09:28 -0700 Terry Hancock

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/