[Zope] ZBabel install problem

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 15:36:15 -0700

Hi,
I downloaded and installed ZBabel ver 2.0 beta 2 and restarted Zope. I
got an error :

ImportError: canot import name get_request

which is caused by the following lines in ZBabelObject.py and __init__.py :

from Globals import get_request

Now I dont know why the call is necessary or otherwise, but I would like
to know how to get around this problem? The problem is that get_request
is also called twice in the source, so I cant just go around messing in
the code without spending a lot of time.

If anybody has encountered the problem and fixed it, any pointers as to
how to fix this would be great.

My config:

Zope 2.5.1 on RH 7.2 with Python 2.1.2

TIA
AM

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes