[Zope] ZBabel install problem

Juan David Ibáñez Palomar j-david@noos.fr
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:41:03 +0200

The Global Request Patch. that ZBabel needs, can be found here:

  http://www.zope.org/Members/tmclaugh/GlobalRequestPatch

Another option is to install Localizer, which includes a dynamic
version of the same patch, this is the fastest and more reliable
way to get ZBabel working. Sorry, I couldn't resist ;-)

Regards,
david

--
J. David Ibáñez, http://www.j-david.net
Software Engineer / Ingénieur Logiciel / Ingeniero de Software