[Zope] Checking variable types in Python Script

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:22:44 -0700

I believe it would confuse users because everything at the python level
wrapped up in aquisition magic, so the standard type stuff would be useless.

Myabe there is a security issue but I can't imagine what it would be.