[Zope] Exact phrase searches

Michael Lewis michael@nichestaffing.com
10 Sep 2002 23:05:25 -0600

Chris,

When I changed some field indexes to text indexes to enable sorting, I
lost everything that was previously indexed.  I tried to reindex, but
that did nothing.  Also, all of my ZClasses are catalog aware if that
makes a difference.  Is there a way to accomplish this without losing
the data? I'm putting together a community of job boards, 25 in all, and
I'm going to have some actual postings on them in the next couple of
days.  I already have a number of candidates who have set up accounts
and posted resumes.  The URL is http://www.nichestaffing.com , from
there you can navigate to the other sites.

Michael