[Zope] RE: Users cannot acces sites

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:38:31 -0500

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 12:42:29PM +0200, Roel Van den Bergh wrote:

> When someone enters http://mysite/CMF-site it is resolved by Apache
> in http://mysite:8080/CMF-site without showing the redirected port
> to the user.

See http://www.zope.org/Members/mwr/VHosts_With_Zope_Default -- that's
a copy of my working configuration. I need to read up on newer howtos
and see if there's anything worth integrating (that's how that howto
started in the first place), and I still have a few updates to make
regarding my home setup which has to have the same content accessible
from several hostnames. But all in all, it should work fine for you.

If you only want to serve the one CMF site, you should probably change
the last RewriteRule to flag ^/CMF-site/(.*) instead of ^/(.*) ,
though.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu